Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Attachments over 9Mb cause blank page

More
12 years 10 months ago #1 by tbarlow
I got it to upload now but now when I send anything above say 9M it just goes to a blank page well not totly blank I get this

IndexRecent TopicsNew TopicNo RepliesMy TopicsProfileRulesHelpSearch AnnouncementsWelcome, adminLast Visit Date: 23 May 2011

Powered by KunenaTime to create page: 0.23 seconds

and thats it and it don't past the file or the post with the file thats all I get I also did raise the php file size already any thoughts below is my report

tbarlow

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 32M | Max file upload: 2M

Joomla default template details : STO5 | author: | version: | creationdate: 2011-04-08

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.4 | creationdate: 2011-05-07

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.4 | Build: 4832 | Version name: Kerkrade | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #2 by fxstein
Hi,

Yes that is to be expected. Your server is set to kill PHP with file attachments greater 2MB (see your configuration report). This is a hard PHP limit. When you exceed that, your server will stop the php execution - hence you get a white page.

If you raise the limit you can set it to pretty much anything you like. e.g. 16 or 32MB

Hope this helps!

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #3 by tbarlow
My php limit should be set to 32 meg and its not a whit screen it just don't do anything when I upolad a file it just don't do anything I hit submit and I get this

IndexRecent TopicsNew TopicNo RepliesMy TopicsProfileRulesHelpSearch AnnouncementsWelcome, adminLast Visit Date: 23 May 2011