Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Question Joomla modules

More
15 years 5 months ago #94130 by schmaka
Joomla modules was created by schmaka
Is there a way to display different Joomla Modules depending on the Kunena category being viewed?

Example:
General Chat Forum: Display RED Joomla Module top of page
Support Forum: Display GREEN Joomla Module top of page

I just can't seem to do this as I can only assign Joomla modules to the a single Kunena Frontpage menu item.

What am I doing wrong?

cheers
schmaka

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds