Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Kunena Profiles

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #1 by biomixr
Kunena Profiles was created by biomixr
Hi,

I have my site configured so admin has to manually approve registrants.

After I approve a registrant and they log into the forum they are not able to edit their profile.

The registrant isn't shown as online either.

When I go to sync users > add users profile to everyone > sync, then registrants can edit their profiles and
are shown as online.

Does anyone know what the problem is here and if there's a setting that automatically sync profiles when I approve registrants?

Am I going to have to do this manually each time a user signs up?

Thank you.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by biomixr.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Kunena Profiles
As soon as your newly registered users actually use the forum they can edit their profiles without the need for you to manually synch their Kunena profiles with their Joomla accounts. The idea of automating this process has been implemented in K 1.6.4 however this version is still under development and is not yet publicly available. That's the current situation as best as I understand things at the moment.

More
12 years 11 months ago #3 by biomixr
Replied by biomixr on topic Re: Kunena Profiles
Thanks for the information.

Time to create page: 0.481 seconds