Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Today Total Open and Answer

More
13 years 5 days ago - 13 years 5 days ago #1 by KateKoch44
This one really cracks me up. I wish I had numbers like this! LOL

The 1669 isn't even close to true and it doesn't help that my time is off because then it will flip over to the next day hours too soon. Right now, it thinks it's the 13th even though it's still the 12th in my time zone.

Do you have any idea what might be causing this or where it's drawing these wonky numbers from?
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 5 days ago by KateKoch44.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 days ago #2 by sozzled
To be completely honest with you, I have no idea what generates those statistics. Perhaps someone from the Kunena development team (or someone with the technical understanding of what produces those figures) might be able to answer this question for you.

This topic is also related to another question you asked: Time issues

More
13 years 5 days ago #3 by KateKoch44
Thank you. I hope someone else can figure it out. It does impress the heck out of people. LOL I don't want them to think that's normal though.

Time to create page: 0.376 seconds