Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Kunena 1.6 and Groups name

More
13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #1 by rafagano
Hi everybody, I'm trying to find this information over the Internet but still I cannot obtain what I'm looking for.

The question is simple: How can I add and edit users' groups in Kunena 1.6?

I'm trying to use some Acl components like ArtOfUser and NoixACL, and I was able to create groups in Joomla, but theese groups are not seen by Kunena, who continues to show me the dafault groups (as the image below):

Anyone knows how to change them?

Many thanks.
Last edit: 13 years 1 week ago by rafagano.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 week ago #2 by xillibit

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #3 by rafagano
Many thanks, I've already found that information in the Kunena template.css, so I'll be able to change colors.
My problem is the GROUPS display name. I'd like to change 'Administrator' to 'Leader' (for example). How can I do that ?
Last edit: 13 years 1 week ago by rafagano.

More
13 years 1 week ago #4 by rafagano
UP !!!!

More
13 years 1 week ago #5 by xillibit

rafagano wrote: Many thanks, I've already found that information in the Kunena template.css, so I'll be able to change colors.
My problem is the GROUPS display name. I'd like to change 'Administrator' to 'Leader' (for example). How can I do that ?

This a Joomla! issue, you can use noixacl, jxextended or artofuser to handle groups in a better way, this 3 components can be integrated into Kunena 1.6.3

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds