Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Question How to make my forum look like this forum?

More
15 years 6 months ago - 15 years 6 months ago #90810 by rgfuller
I would like to accomplish 3 things in my v1.6 forum which I see in this forum:

1) When I click the Index tab in this forum, I see a blue bar directly under the user info area which says "Kunena Turns 2!". I see that "Kunena Turns 2!" is the name of a topic. But I have not discovered how to make my forum display the name of a single topic in this manner and in this position. Please explain.

2) In my forum, clicking on one of my categories always displays a blue bar saying "Category Header" directly under the user info. But when I browse the dozens of categories in THIS forum, that bar never appears. It only appears for nested subcategories. How can I accomplish this behavior in my v1.6 forum?

3) How do I get rid of the Rules and Help tabs? They are not visible on this forum.. but the only discussion I've found about this here refers to a file and a Language directory which don't seem to be present in v1.6.

Thanks

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 32M

This message contains confidential information

Joomla default template details : post161 | author: | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 2011-03-24

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.3 | creationdate: 2011-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.3 | Build: 4344 | Version name: Parlare | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Last edit: 15 years 6 months ago by rgfuller.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #90812 by sozzled
G'day, rgfuller, and welcome to Kunena.

For future reference, please do not use one topic to cover several issues and choose your subject a little more carefully. If you want to make your forum look like this forum then don't tinker with the default configuration/installation of Kunena. However, we all realise that is not actually what you want to know:

(1) See Kunena Announcements

(2) Please see Sections, Categories, sub-Categories (Part 1) ; sorry, some of the information is a little out-of-date. To generate text(the "Category Header" as you refer to it) use the Description and Category Header fields for each category you define.

(3) Unpublish the Rules and Help menu items in Menu Manager.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.279 seconds