Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Kunena attachments of pictures gallery module

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #1 by profesionalas
Is there module that shows random image from kunena attachment folder?
I'm use mod_random_image_plus to display random image from kunena attachment folder but when I click on photo it open with squeeze box. Would be great that You click on photo and you are redirecting to this post where are this photo. :) I think this would be great module.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by profesionalas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #2 by GoremanX
I agree, this could be useful. But I think the current organization in the database and in the filesystem would make it a bit hard. Also, sometimes people upload some really crappy attachments that don't necessarily have anything to do with the site topic. I'd hate to be featuring some Brett Favre cell phone pictures on my site's front page.

I doubt this kind of module is something the developers would have time to tackle themselves, but you could always try your hand at it! Designing Joomla modules isn't that hard.

THE place to discuss photography!
www.friendlyphotozone.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: sozzled

More
12 years 1 week ago #3 by profesionalas
maybe there is some module like I mentioned?

Time to create page: 0.477 seconds