Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Question News Kunena

More
15 years 7 months ago #86998 by Foxtrot
News Kunena was created by Foxtrot
Hey everyone, how can I display news in the forum like they are shown on this picture below?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #86999 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: News Kunena
You do this as a forum announcement. If you search for "announcement in this forum I think you will find the answer that you are looking for. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Foxtrot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #87002 by Foxtrot
Replied by Foxtrot on topic Re: News Kunena
I found it. I think the wiki article for Forum announcement should be updated to show that JPG you posted in the other topic about announcement.

Configuration>Frontend>Announcement IDs

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #87003 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: News Kunena
Would you like to make my job a little easier, please?

Perhaps you could give me the URL for the Wiki article and the URL of the forum topic, with the image that I posted that makes things a little clearer. Thanks. Saves me the trouble of searching for this information. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds