Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Question Checkboxes in Survey / Poll?

More
15 years 7 months ago #85169 by Stefan
Hi,

I'd like to let my users pick one or more possible dates for a meeting.
So they should be able ot choose more than one of the offered Options. As far as I understand kunena survey, I now can only use radiobuttons for my poll. But that limits the user to choose only one date.

Is there a possibility to switch from radio buttins to checkboxes?

Thanks!
Stefan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds