Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Idea Can not ban or delete users...

More
15 years 7 months ago #85147 by bhemusic
How do i delete users or ban them?

When I log into the back end of joomla, then try and delete a user I get, "You cannot delete administrator %s. This action can only be done from the administrator backend".

The person I am deleting is not an admin, and how do I get to the admin backend?

When I try and ban the same user I get, "You do not have permissions to ban the administrator".

How do I correct this? Please help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #85545 by wildpalms
I'm also getting this after upgrading from 1.5 to 1.63. Any admins around that can post a response?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.245 seconds