Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Question Joomla 1.6/ Kunena 1.6 Problem Category Parent: Not Showing

More
15 years 8 months ago - 15 years 8 months ago #82244 by shanekiller
Umm well this is a tricky one to explain and I can really take a screen shot because I'm at school on the schools computer but anyways I go to add a new category and I can a top level category for example

.Gaming2Gamers
...Announcements
...Help

When I go to add a new one and I go to select witch category I want to place it under only Gaming2Gamers is showing

.Gaming2Gamers (Shows Fine)
...Announcement (Not showing but shows a blank area where is should be)
...Help (Same thing with announcements)


I've tried to look it up but I really couldn't figure out what to look up I looked up parent missing etc and nothing shows up.


UPDATE::
Also when I try to reorder the category's using the arrows it just shows links on the top of the page (Components, Extensions, etc) and doesnt load anything else but when I use the numbers then save it. it works fine)


Thanks, Shane M. Kelley
Last edit: 15 years 8 months ago by shanekiller.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.504 seconds