Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question K1.6.2 BUG after migration? 179 members in backend, but in frontend says "113 registered users"??

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #1 by whippet
Hello everyone, I'm from Italy (first of all sorry for my bad english).
I have a serious problem in the user list with the new kunena 1.6.2.
May you help me please?

I'm testing the site locally on my pc, I made the wizard migration (it is enough to tell it to install new kunena and appeared a button asking me to simply migrate there and I clicked, :)) -

In the list below 150 people only appear if I click on the bottom at the right All

But if I click to display only 30 (for example) I show only user up to 120 and does not show me the last 30 users (does not add the page 5 or 6, etc.: ( at the bottom)

Worse still in the box down (Forum Stats) shows me that I only have 113 people, an also at the top it says that my site has 113 registered users??

But I have 179 registered in the backend, all of which are enabled not only in joomla, but also in the backend Kunena ...

In short: the list shows me only 150 total users :-( but only if I choose to se all from list...how is it possible? Are some BUGS? I'vve done something wrong? something to be set in the backend?

I just installed the package-com_kunena_v1.6.2_b3894_2010 12-29 no additional module or plugin ...

Ideas? What's happen?
I'm going mad...
Help.
Many many thanks!
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by whippet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled

More
13 years 2 months ago #3 by whippet
Very sorry, my english is too bad, what is the right section? :blush:
May You move my post or link to me the right category?

Ops, sorry...;)

More
13 years 2 months ago #4 by sozzled
I have moved this topic to a more appropriate area.

You say that all of your Joomla users are "enabled" but your picture shows one of them that has a red cross next to it. This suggests that your users registered but they did not complete the registration process. Or it shows that users have registered but they have not tried to login.

I am just guessing. Is this a serious problem? Does it affect the way that Kunena works?

Maybe someone else can help us.

More
13 years 2 months ago #5 by whippet

sozzled wrote: I have moved this topic to a more appropriate area.

You say that all of your Joomla users are "enabled" but your picture shows one of them that has a red cross next to it. This suggests that your users registered but they did not complete the registration process.

The red cross is the one for the banned users, but fortunately I do not already have!:laugh: (if one is banned there's here a green V)
Repeat green V, in the first column, all enabled :)

sozzled wrote: I am just guessing. Is this a serious problem? Does it affect the way that Kunena works?

Maybe someone else can help us.

It affect the way to see the user list, it's a real problem of working, in my opinion, cause everyone connect see about 30% less users... and also the view af user list at the bottom (with page one/two/three...)don't work properly....

many thanks for any help!
ps remember I'm only testing it local, on my pc, maybe this detail is important...

More
13 years 2 months ago #6 by @quila
Hi,

have you tried to syncronize Users from Kunena Backend?

Pick also second option if you do this.

Regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maszek

More
13 years 2 months ago #7 by whippet
Hi :laugh:
I've already syncronized, but the problem persists

:(

Other ideas? My possible error in upgrade?

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #8 by whippet
Hello everyone again!:laugh:

Now I have a clearer idea (sorry for my bad english again) but... we are all really in trouble because the problem persists; today I did another local test on my pc (all over again), but the list is always missing; in kunena backend enabled 231 members, but which appear in the list of the frontend are 210 (but at the top there is the name of my site says "has 193 registered users ")... not to mention that when I click on bottom on «All» («Tutti» in italian language) to see them all at once I see only 150 ... :dry:

Even a friend of mine ( this is his site already online see the user list and its inconsistencies) has noticed that kunena forum has this problem... :dry: :dry: :dry:

... But people who want to read the exact list of site-users or search for someone??? Besides for example, I often enable users later after their registration cause the activation mail doesn't arrive, how can they control the userlist -to search they are registered- if it does not work?

This is a real problem of new 1.6.2 kunena forum, a problem to be solved :) , it is possible that no one has noticed? Oh well I am a meticulous girl, but (also very unable with web language B) )....

I'll not install on-line the new version until it's fixed the problem.
May someone help or do something?

many, many thanks (I'll waiting for a solution)
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by whippet.

More
13 years 2 months ago #9 by whippet
Hi, this only to add that also with other joomla templates problem persists...

More
13 years 2 months ago #10 by whippet

whippet wrote:
Even a friend of mine ( this is his site already online see the user list and its inconsistencies) has noticed that kunena forum has this problem... :dry: :dry: :dry:

Hi again, I've contacted my friend; it's his situation (on live site on-line):

user kunena 1.6.2 (backend): 2089
totale kunena frontend: 1965

Something don't work, it's a fact...

We're waiting for answers, many thanks for your work :)
ps I added my point of view also in this older discussion: Kunena is not "registering" all my Joomla users

Time to create page: 0.462 seconds