Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question kunena registration questions?

More
13 years 3 months ago #1 by bagou01
hi
when on PHPmyAdmin, i go to the jos_kunena_user Database, i see fields like ICQ, linkedin, avatar, posts, hide email, etc etc,
but how am i supposed to do for a user who registers to get these questions?
because right now, all a user is asked when registering on the forum is the simple joomla fields... (email, name, etc...)
how come?

thanks

régis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled

bagou01 wrote: how am i supposed to do for a user who registers to get these questions

Kunena is not responsible for user registration. Joomla is responsible for user registration. Those data items that you referred to in your question are not part of the Joomla user registration procedure. Entry of that information in Kunena is optional.

More
13 years 2 months ago #3 by bagou01
ok so i've got no other choice then community builder if i want other questions then name,login,password to be asked when registering, is that right?
heck and with CB not compatible with Joomla 1.6 already, i'm a bit... well let's say..stuck...
:pinch:

More
13 years 2 months ago #4 by sozzled

bagou01 wrote: ... with CB not compatible with Joomla 1.6 already, i'm a bit ... stuck

What are you talking about? See JED listing . Stuck for what?

The point is that the information from your users when they register - information that you may or may not want to use later with Kunena - is not a Kunena issue. That's the only point that I'm trying to make.

Time to create page: 0.585 seconds