Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Permanent delete only function

More
13 years 3 months ago #1 by ender
Hi,

If I moderate 100+ posts and I have to delete EVERY post twice.. its not for humans!

Would be good include button or setup option to PERMANENTLY DELETE posts without letting go deleted posts in trashcan. BTW Permanently delete selected and GO button in category view doesnt work - tested under latest J1.6,Kunena1.6.2 and also under J1.5.22,Kunena1.6.1 - you must first delete and than you are allowed to permanently delete -> This is not good for forums with large amount of posts to maintain :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

What's happen when you choose PERMANENTLY DELETE and select go

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #3 by ender
Nothing, page refresh, topics untouched.. You have to first Delete and than have PERMANENTLY DELETE choice effect.. But its stupid again choose once deleted topics to permanent delete.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by ender.

More
13 years 2 months ago #4 by ender
Hello, kunena 1.6.3 and still permanent delete function in category view doesnt work.. thnx for fix in next release.

More
13 years 2 months ago #5 by xillibit
Do you have errors message ?

Can-you put here your kunena report configuration settings please ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 2 months ago #6 by Matias
I added bug report for this. Currently only deleted topics can be removed from the database -- there's a small check that prevents the operation on every other topic.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ender

Time to create page: 0.510 seconds