Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Personal message for public users

More
13 years 3 months ago #1 by tisiman
Hello
  1. It looks like the personal message is not displayed anymore when users are not logged in. I prefer the 1.5 mode, where the PM was displayed, but public users requested to first login/subscribe. This just to show the public users that there are ways to contact the user without having to post. (E.G. sending phone number). I am using UDDEIM.

2. Would it also be possible to automatically link to the corresponding post inside the PM?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
Correct. The PM link is not displayed if you are not logged in. As opposed to K 1.5, the link was displayed but it was inoperative until after you logged-in. I guess you can't please everyone, can you?

Would it be possible to automatically prepare the PM with a subject and text drawn from the message? It is possible but unlikely. However, if you were willing to pay someone to develop this feature I am sure that there would be a lot of people who would thank you for it.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #3 by tisiman

sozzled wrote: Correct. The PM link is not displayed if you are not logged in. As opposed to K 1.5, the link was displayed but it was inoperative until after you logged-in. I guess you can't please everyone, can you?

Yes indeed, you can't please everyone, but isn't that why the configuration options are there? ;)
I don't get money yet from my page (maybe just because public users can't send pm with link to post :whistle: ), so no donation as of now. If it's not in the plan, I may find some time to code it over christmas and share.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by tisiman.

Time to create page: 0.479 seconds