Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Want to add new member types

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #1 by nadrian3k
Hey

I am not sure if this is the correct place to ask this, but...i will anyway :D

I want to add a few new category of users (Site Administrator, Global Moderator, Moderator, User, Guest, +++ ), for some members i have on the forum (not ranking, because i want their names to be in specific colors. For example, i have 3 categories of users. Each category has 10 users, and have different colors, Category 1 - red, 2 - green, 3 -blue, so all the users in eatch category have a different name color.

Question is, is this possible? If yes, how can i do it please ? :)

Thank u for your help
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by nadrian3k.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #2 by sozzled
This isn't really the place to ask this question, no. You can add other types of member, yes, if you use a third-party product like Artof User. K 1.6.1 provides "hooks" into these ACL products. For more information see the Kunena 1.6.1 Read Me .

Colouring the different user types is a lot more complicated and there is only a finite number of ways that you can do that at the moment in Kunena. I don't have a better answer than that at the present time. Sorry.

More
13 years 4 months ago #3 by nadrian3k
It's a very useful answer, thank u v much, and sry for posting in the wrong place T.T

Time to create page: 0.523 seconds