Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Problems Viewing the Replies or Topics Under Categories

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #1 by masky
Hello,

I am hoping someone could help me out; I had installed k1.6.0 and added all the categories etc. But when there were topics or replies added there was no way of viewing them when you clicked into the categories field. They only showed up under the last post box, which is on the very right of the forum or under the recent topics tab. So I decided to reinstall and upgrade to k.1.6.1thinking there was a bug issue or I mis-configured it. I still got the same issue with a fresh install! I am in desperate in need of help.

Please help! Waiting for your replies

Thank you,

THIS IS THE CONFIGURATION SETTINGS DISPLAYED ON BACKEND

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 512M | Max file upload: 128M

Joomla default template details : gk_gamebox | author: Robert Gavick - GavickPro | version: 1.0.12 | creationdate: 25/06/2010

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.1 | Build: 3858 | Version name: Timu | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Enabled (Version : 1.6.0-RC2) | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Enabled (Version : 1.6.0-RC2) | Kunena Login: Enabled (Version : 1.6.0-RC2)

Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by masky.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #2 by masky
I just fixed the problem, after hours of trying to figure out what was wrong... I have attached an image to help others, if they come accross the same problem.

:woohoo:
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by masky.

More
13 years 5 months ago #3 by haithun
Thats not true. Please dont write solutions for problems you dont understand cause they are just wrong.

Can you give us the URLs that are created when having SEO turned on?

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #4 by sozzled
masky: If you try to enable Joomla SEO and you do not have a .htaccess file, then your forum (and a lot of your website, too) will not work.

Your configuration shows that you do not have a .htaccess file. You have not understood how to properly setup Joomla SEO. Please read this important article: Search Engine Opimization (SEO) .
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: masky

Time to create page: 0.616 seconds