Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question How to make the stick threads show on the top at the recent topics tab?

More
13 years 5 months ago #1 by iLucato
Hi folks,

How to make the stick threads show on the top at the recent topics tab?

Is that possible?

Thanks in advance.

Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ], J!1.5.25, rhuk_milkyway, CB 1.8.1, AUP 1.5.13, UddeIM 2.5 and Akeeba Backup 3.3.9

EsferaDoBem.com.br | iLucato.com.br | BemDoado.com.br

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #2 by Mortti
Is not possible at the moment(I think), without any code change. Rather, one might say that it would not make sense, for example large forums can be dozens or even hundreds of sticky threads so when they would take the entire space of recent topics which is therefore referred to real "recent topics".

Just my opinion,

Sami

More
13 years 5 months ago #3 by iLucato
Hi Mortti, good to hear from you.

Yup, I thought that later, I mean the thousand of sticks thread as you had mentioned. Maybe a solution would be to have a way to mark the stick thread as "On top" for the recent topics, so all stick threads set as "On top" would show on top. ;0)

Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ], J!1.5.25, rhuk_milkyway, CB 1.8.1, AUP 1.5.13, UddeIM 2.5 and Akeeba Backup 3.3.9

More
13 years 5 months ago #4 by Mortti
Maybe there should be own tab for "Recent Sticky Topics" so it does not always mix for "Recent Topics" what however should show all latest topics even they are not sticky. :)

More
13 years 5 months ago #5 by iLucato
Great suggestion too Mortii, once they keep all latest topics as you mentioned in that new tab. ;0)

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #6 by Mortti
Oliver (and Matias maybe) ( www.kunena.org/team ) is thinking already this now... ILucato when you are already (if I remembered right) in internal tester forum, you should use also our testers Skype channel for the Testers?
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Mortti.

More
13 years 5 months ago #7 by iLucato
Ahh good to know. Well first I need to install Skype. After I install it, how do I have access to this channel? PM me if you want to.

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #8 by Manos
Hi,

I need exactly that. I do not have a lot of stiky threads and I really need the to be on top at the recent. Does anybody know what I need to change in terms of code in order to do this?

Thanks a million! :D
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Manos.

More
13 years 5 months ago #9 by sozzled
iLucato: If you would like to be part of the Testers team, please send me a PM for details.

More
13 years 5 months ago #10 by iLucato
Hey Sozzled, I tried to PM to you, but it isn't working from here. It just opens a blank window/pop-up.
Please, PM me if you get to.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Time to create page: 0.518 seconds