Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Trouble modifying Terms

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #1 by rui
Trouble modifying Terms was created by rui
Hello all,

I tried to modify the Terms link you've got on the Register page, by setting the article ID on the second tab of the config panel but it keeps on sending me to an error page... Am I doing it wrong?

Yours,
Rui

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 150 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 8M

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.0 | Build: 3620 | Version name: Spika | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Installed (Version : 1.5.11) | CommunityBuilder: Installed (Version : 1.2.3) | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Installed (Version : 2.1)

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Enabled (Version : 1.6.0-RC2) | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Enabled (Version : 1.6.0-RC2) | Kunena Stats: Enabled (Version : 1.6.0-RC2) | Kunena Login: Enabled (Version : 1.6.0-RC2)

Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by rui.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Trouble modifying Terms
Hello,

It's not clear what you are explaining, what do you name term link ?
Where do see an error message ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 5 months ago #3 by rui
Replied by rui on topic Trouble modifying Terms
Thanks for your answer,

When new user try to register on the forum, they have to check up the "Terms of uses" in the registration page. I would like to update the link of those "Terms of Use" but I couldn't.

I tried to do it by modifying the "rules article ID" (I've got it in french so don't know the exact english phrase), but it keeps on leading me to an unfindable 500 error when I click on the link.

Yours,
Rui

More
13 years 5 months ago #4 by haithun
Replied by haithun on topic Trouble modifying Terms
Did you set the option of the menuitem to an internal article?

More
13 years 5 months ago #5 by rui
Replied by rui on topic Trouble modifying Terms
Thanks,

Don't really understand exactly but the articles in which I wrote my Terms in published under a menu item and accessible in public from the site if this is what you ask. This is my only one article, which is article number #1, so I set the config to 1 but it keeps on leading me to 500.

Yours,
Rui

More
13 years 5 months ago #6 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Trouble modifying Terms
Your site has bigger problems than the "terms" page not appearing when your users register.

Kunena is not responsible for user registration. If you want your users to accept a terms of use condition, you should use a registration component that allows such a feature. Community Builder allows this.

Your Kunena installation does not have a menu. Please go to your administration site and try the Create Menu option on the Kunena control panel to see if it will create the Kunena menu for you.

Time to create page: 0.541 seconds