Kunena 5.2.4 and Blue eagle 1.6.4 released (04 Apr 2021)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.2.4 [K 5.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.2 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.2.4

REQUIREMENTS
Blue Eagle 1.6.x requires Kunena 5.2.x to work with, this template isn't designed to works with Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4.

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2719

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2719

Question Kunena menu is missing

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #1 by Reamona
Last night we made update on kunena
and the buttons for navigation are gone.

here are the pictures to see the problem

this buttons

File Attachment:

when I click on forum - are gone
or when I logg in tey are missing. I must to click on subject or categori to see them

File Attachment:
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Reamona.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #2 by postkat
Replied by postkat on topic Kunena menu is missing
Go to Kunena control panel and click on the icon that says "create new menu". You wil find a new link to the forum in your menu. that is the link you need to use.
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by postkat.

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #3 by Reamona
Replied by Reamona on topic Kunena menu is missing
I find that button
did what you say
and still is the same situation
or maybe I'm doing something wrong
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Reamona.

More
10 years 5 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Kunena menu is missing
Is this a case of first-you-see-it-now-you-don't? The menu was there but now it isn't? And you don't have a rational explanation that you changed something on your site to cause this disappearance? :unsure:

I suggest you look at Kunena horiz. menu gone . Sometimes the process of restoring the menu is a bit trickier and, maybe, this topic will help: Links don't work . It could, possibly, be something on your website that is hiding your menu.

It will help us to see the problem for ourselves. Could you please provide us with a copy of your Kunena configuration report. Thank you.

More
10 years 5 months ago #5 by Troneas
Replied by Troneas on topic Re: Kunena menu is missing

Is this a case of first-you-see-it-now-you-don't? The menu was there but now it isn't? And you don't have a rational explanation that you changed something on your site to cause this disappearance? :unsure:

you'd be surprised...

i think only developers are immune to this issue sometimes.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds