Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question [Merged topic] Update JomSocial Activity AND AlphaUserPoints

More
12 years 2 months ago #11 by sozzled

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 days ago - 12 years 5 days ago #12 by kj2010
Hello,
i searched for "aup medals" but the corresponding thread cannot not help me and is not for Kunena 1.7.

I use:
Joomla 2.5.4
Jomsocial 2.6
Kunena 1.7.2
AUP 1.7.2

Kunena has an integration option for Jomsocial.
All fine so far. When i select this then i get all my points when writing replies, starting new topics, ect.

But i also would like to show the medals below the member avatar.
The Activity Notifications integration "AlphaUserPoints" is doing this and the medals are shown but then i get no points anymore.

I checked the profile.vertical.php file and i see the corresponding parameters which should show the AUP points and the medals also when i use the "Jomsocial" integration.

Is there any solution to get this running?
I mean: I want to get points and the medals should be shown in addition.

Thanks for any help in advance.
Regards,
Martin

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Enabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 300 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 256M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : ja_purity_ii | author: JoomlArt.com | version: 2.5.0 | creationdate: February 2012

Kunena default template details : Example Template | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints 1.7.2 | Jomsocial 2.6.0

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | Kunena Search 1.7.2

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.1 | Kunena Stats 1.7.1 | Kunena Search 1.7.2

Last edit: 12 years 5 days ago by kj2010.

More
12 years 5 days ago #13 by Matias
In Kunena 1.7 you can have only one active integration. In Kunena 2.0 you have possibility to have many, but it hasn't been tested much yet (please report possible bugs if you try the beta!).

More
12 years 4 days ago - 12 years 4 days ago #14 by kj2010
Ok, thank you for the clear answer Matias,

Maybe it would help if you can tell what kunena does if i activate the AlphaUserPoints integration and where (which file) it makes the changes to show the medals?
Then i can try to exclude these things and use them while having the Jomsocial integration enabled. Not sure if this works but it is really odd that it's not possible to show these simple icons.

I have sadly not the time to participate in the beta phase of V2.0 but i would love it to get this running on 1.7

Greets!
Last edit: 12 years 4 days ago by kj2010.

More
12 years 4 days ago - 12 years 4 days ago #15 by kj2010

Knuddelesel wrote: Hi,
is there any solution to gives a user points in alphauserpoints for a forum thread and write a activity to jomsocial activity stream?

At this time I can only chose alpheruserpoints OR jomsocial.
I have to choose between jomsocial activity stream OR alphauserpoints point.

There need a multiple choice like jomsocial & alphauserpoints

Regards, Thomy

Yes, this is possible. I am doing this on my site.
But you need to buy 2 or 3 (affordable) plugins from AUP.

You need to set the Kunena integration to "Jomsocial", then forum postings are shown on the stream.
Then you need these 2 mods/plgs (both together $20):

1.) Module to import rules from JomSocial in AlphaUserPoints
With this you can use all rules from Jomsocial in AUP.
It works. I get also points for playing games and from my JReviews component.

2.) Get points with AlphaUserPoints on actions delivered by JomSocial
With this you get points from Jomsocial actions.
I use only these 2 plugins and they give me points for "New Topic" or "Reply" and the kunena posting is shown on the stream.

If you want in addition the AUP points activity on the stream you need to buy this 3rd module ($10)
3.) Show AlphaUserPoints activity in Activity Stream of JomSocial

>>> www.alphaplug.com/index.php/products/alp...auserpoints-16x.html
(at the bottom "JomSocial")

The only thing which does not work is showing the medals and points below the forum avatar.

(btw: @Mods: Thanks for merging the topics. This one here was simply not shown up via search. Sorry)
Last edit: 12 years 4 days ago by kj2010.

More
12 years 3 days ago #16 by Matias
If you want to implement both integrations at once, the integration classes can be found from /administrator/components/com_kunena/libraries/integration subfolders.

Time to create page: 0.556 seconds