Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Another problem with setting up the Kunena menu

More
13 years 6 months ago #1 by duker733
I have a question about the menu as well. On my site my top menu which is displayed by my template highlights the menu item you are on when you click on it. But when I am on the forum menu item (which is the kunena menu) it is not highlighted? Is there any way to fix this?
My site is www.okanagansportbikes.com
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #2 by duker733
I hope I explained this problem enough to understand. Kind of hard to explain? Can anyone offer any suggestions why this may be?
It's the same as this site. When you are viewing the forums the "forums" menu item is highlighted in blue in between Home and Team. All the menu items on my site are highlighted when selected except for the Forums menu item, which is the the Kunena default root.
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by duker733.

More
13 years 6 months ago #3 by sozzled
Your site is not the same as this site. You are using the RocketTheme Versatility J 1.5 template. This website is using something different. You are using a drop-down menu at the top; this site doesn't.

In all other respects, I don't see any problems with the way that Kunena is running on your website. Other than these things, I don't know what more I can say. Have you asked RocketTheme ?

More
13 years 6 months ago #4 by fxstein
I believe this is due to how you setup your main menu.

Is it an alias to Kunena_Menu or a simple entry pointing to the Kunena component?

If you use the alias, the menu highlighting should be automatic.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

Time to create page: 0.511 seconds