Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Default Time Zone

More
13 years 7 months ago #1 by laysee
Default Time Zone was created by laysee
Hi Can anybody help me..

How to change the default time zone fr GMT+0 to GMT +8?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Default Time Zone

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: laysee

More
13 years 6 months ago #3 by Herman
Replied by Herman on topic Re: Default Time Zone
I think I've tried everything now, but Kunena keeps the same timezone no matter what I do.

Basically it's an hour late compared to my global settings. I've wiped all user settings clean, tried different timezones for my user but nothing changes the time in Kunena. Changing the global timezone to a random timezone doesn't affect the forum time at all. So far no change I've made to any settings has affected forum time. I've changed the board_ofset field in the database tables jos_kunena_config and jos_fb_config, no effect.

I've set the timezone to +2 to compensate for DST. Adding an article to the normal Joomla-homepage gives it the correct time for my location. Adding a reply to the Kunena forum gives it the current time -1. Always. Updated to RC3, no effect. And so I'm out of options, perhaps I missed something?

My settings:
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 180 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 10M

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.0-RC3 | Build: 3539 | Version name: Jadili | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Installed (Version : 1.2.3) | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Enabled (Version : 1.6.0-RC2) | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

More
13 years 6 months ago #4 by Herman
Replied by Herman on topic Re: Default Time Zone
Now it works, strange.

Time to create page: 0.472 seconds