Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question LATEST **PARENT** POST ON TOP

More
13 years 7 months ago #1 by anonet
When using kunena forum I ve noticed that the threads are sorted according to the latest reply.

How can I change the settings so that the threads are sorted on every category page according to the latest parent post?

thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #2 by sozzled
The list of topics (whether in the Recent Topics, Index or My Topics views) are sorted in chronological order; the latest reply governs the way the topics are ordered. Can you please explain what you mean by sorting "according to the latest parent post"?

More
13 years 7 months ago #3 by anonet

sozzled wrote: the latest reply governs the way the topics are ordered.

I want to change the settings so that the 'first/ new thread message' governs the way the topics are ordered.

eg.

On Monday user1 writes a new thread (thread1).

On Tuesday user2 writes a new thread (thread2).

--> So far thread2 is on top!

On Wednesday, user 3 replies to thread 1.
--> Thread1 is on top now!

I want to change the settings so that thread2 is on top, despite the new replies. I want the first/ parent (in my example the date thread1 and thread2 were posted) to govern the way topics are ordered.

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.474 seconds