Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Change Icon and text in Firefox-tabs

More
13 years 6 months ago #1 by LLLLL
Hello there,

i can´t find any info where i can change the settings that are displayed in
the browser-tabs of firefox :
I´d like a custom icon followed by the domain-name and then the forum-header
where the user is currently in (example : "ABC.TK - News from the admins")

Background : If you use multiple tabs it´s hard to find the one belonging to
Kunena-forum.

Cheers,
L.L.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #2 by sozzled

LLLLL wrote: i can´t find any info where i can change the settings that are displayed in
the browser-tabs of firefox

There isn't a setting that does this - at least, not in the way that you've asked. Because there is no ready-made "feature" in K 1.6 this is not a support category matter; it's more of a how-to question.

The answer to the question is that you need to hack the source code. I'm sorry, I haven't spent enough time looking into the nuts and bolts of Kunena to know where these references are defined. Perhaps someone else in the community can help you.

LLLLL wrote: I´d like a custom icon followed by the domain-name and then the forum-header

Creating a custom icon for your domain is fairly straightforward. Google "favicon.ico" and you should find something that will help. You will also find information at forum.joomla.org .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.769 seconds