Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Updated to last kunena 1.6 rc 2, but in phpmyadmin i still see fb_ tables

More
13 years 7 months ago #1 by jimie
Updated to last kunena 1.6 rc 2, but in phpmyadmin i still see fb_ tables, should i manualy remove them ?

regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #2 by adminthptngochoi

jimie wrote: Updated to last kunena 1.6 rc 2, but in phpmyadmin i still see fb_ tables, should i manualy remove them ?

regards

Yes :)

More
13 years 7 months ago #3 by Matias
They have kept in there for a backup. If you don't need the backup, you're free to remove them.

You may also consider deleting /media/kunena/attachments/legacy (RC2+).

More
13 years 7 months ago #4 by Idris
but don´t click after deleting the fb_tables in administrator/Kunena Forum/Forum Configuration on the bottun "default". it will rename in database jos_kunena_config to jos_kunena_config_backup and you´ll get 500 internal server error. when you have done this then login in phpMyAdmin and rename jos_kunena_config_backup back to jos_kunena_config.

More
13 years 7 months ago #5 by Matias
Clicking on default configuration in RC3 should work just fine (it was broken in RC2).

Time to create page: 0.497 seconds