Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Reply-to and create new topic showing blank page

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #1 by tgrac
Hi

I'm the main administrator for a network of wbsites. One of our webmaster has installed and used Kunena for quite a long time. He has updated to 1.6 RC2 and everything seemed nice until he tried to create new topics or to answer to a post: un plank page showed. Even with debug mode on, impossible to get any information...

Here is the configuration report:
website is 84.lepartidegauche.fr
Access to the forum is limited to registered users, please send a PM, I'll grant you access

Thanks so much in advance for your support.

T.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Enabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 120 seconds | Max execution memory: 48M | Max file upload: 32M

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.0-RC2 | Build: 3373 | Version name: Jadili | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by tgrac.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #2 by sozzled
The menu link to your forum does not work. You need to re-create a working menu link to your K 1.6 forum. If you have trouble doing this, please ask.

You are also using Legacy mode. Please read important information about Legacy mode .

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #3 by tgrac
Thanks for your fast answer

I modified the link (now only available to registered user, I send you your id codes by PM) and the link is now working.
I switched legacy off.
Unfortunately, reply to and new topic are still not working (but fast reply to work nice)

Here is my new configuration:

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 120 seconds | Max execution memory: 48M | Max file upload: 32M

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.0-RC2 | Build: 3373 | Version name: Jadili | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by tgrac.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #4 by sozzled
You've lost your Kunena menu entirely. We're going to need to rebuild it.
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 7 months ago #5 by tgrac
SXorry, I'm not that familiar to Kunena, but everything looks correct on the backend side (I have full access to the administration part of the componant) and the forum itself is available here once you're logged in:

84.lepartidegauche.fr/index.php?option=c...t&catid=0&Itemid=471

(the link appear once you're logged in the front end under the label "forum du PG 84")

What do need to rebuild?

More
13 years 7 months ago #6 by sozzled

tgrac wrote: What do need to rebuild?

The tabbed menu, like you see at the top of the forum pages here at www.kunena.com

Index | Recent Topics | New Topic | No Replies | My Topics | Profile | Search

This is missing from your website.

More
13 years 7 months ago #7 by sozzled
No amount of "tweaking" your Joomla menu settings (even tried to install a later version of Kunena on your website, to no avail) worked.

There is some very peculiar SEF software running on your website that seems to be getting in the way.

I recommend uninstalling the SEF software and to use the basic Joomla SEO settings. See Search engine optimization (SEO)

More
13 years 7 months ago #8 by tgrac
thank you so much for the amount of time you spent on the case.
I uninstalled another component called SEF service MAP, but it didn't solved the issue.
Normally, we only use the standard Joomla SEF options associated with URL rewriting defined in htaccess, but on this site, we didn't turned it on, so I thaught SEF Service Map was the only one that might be involved...
After reading your message, I used our standard htacces and applied the recommanded settings for Joomla's SEO. Unfortunately didn't solved the issue either.
I check with the local administrator about other SEF software being installed and get back to the administration team through the forum

More
13 years 7 months ago #9 by xillibit
Hello,

I can take a look on site if you want.

Do you have checked if you have the display_error on your php.ini enabled ?
Do you have looked in php error log or apache log if you see some errors ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 7 months ago #10 by tgrac
Hello
Thanks a lot for your help proposal.
The issue is right now under investigation by sozzled and Matias. So, I guess it's better not to have too many people working on the same site on the same time.
I asked the person risponsible for the server for apache logs as sozzled asked me for (I hope to receive the logs pretty soon). We hope this will help us...

Time to create page: 0.607 seconds