Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Category Subscriptions

More
13 years 7 months ago #1 by psexton
When a user subscribes to a category is it suppose to email:

1. All New Topics within the Category, but not the replies to that topic?

or

2. All New Topics and all topic replies within the Category?

If it's all new topics AND their replies (which is happening on my site) it's odd when I view a Topic within the Category I'm subscribed to that it shows 'Subscribe' instead of 'Unsubscribe'? Know what I mean?

I'm not sure of the fix, but I think Unsubscribe would be more appropriate when viewing a Topic in a Category I'm subscribed to. I may not want to unsubscribe from the entire category - but have no interest in a particular topic.

Or maybe there is a checkbox somewhere that allows me to toggle between with replies or without for Category subscriptions???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Category Subscriptions

psexton wrote: When a user subscribes to a category is it suppose to email:

[strike]1. All New Topics within the Category, but not the replies to that topic?

or
[/strike]
2. All New Topics and all topic replies within the Category?

... when I view a Topic within the Category I'm subscribed to that it shows 'Subscribe' instead of 'Unsubscribe'? Know what I mean?

I understand what you mean. It means, "Do you want to subscribe to this topic (regardless of whether you are already be subscribed to the category). You can manage your category and topic subscriptions within your Kunena user profile.
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: psexton

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.532 seconds