Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question guests

More
13 years 6 months ago #1 by madLyfe
guests was created by madLyfe
is there a way to allow guests to view people profiles? guests as in not registered/logged in people..

word up!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #2 by thetoast
Replied by thetoast on topic Re: guests
In the back end of kunena under "Security" tab the second option down says "Registered Users Only" if you set this to NO then people that are not registered/logged in can view your forums. this includes profiles.

More
13 years 6 months ago #3 by madLyfe
Replied by madLyfe on topic Re: guests

thetoast wrote: In the back end of kunena under "Security" tab the second option down says "Registered Users Only" if you set this to NO then people that are not registered/logged in can view your forums. this includes profiles.

ya thats how its set, to 'no', and guests can view the forum, but not view profiles of people..

word up!

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #4 by madLyfe
Replied by madLyfe on topic Re: guests
any ideas? im on RC3 now and still does not work..

word up!
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by madLyfe.

More
13 years 6 months ago #5 by cowboysdude
Replied by cowboysdude on topic Re: guests

madLyfe wrote:

thetoast wrote: In the back end of kunena under "Security" tab the second option down says "Registered Users Only" if you set this to NO then people that are not registered/logged in can view your forums. this includes profiles.

ya thats how its set, to 'no', and guests can view the forum, but not view profiles of people..

I wish mine worked that way. I had some issues and did not want guests to be able to view profiles unless they are logged in. Is there a way to do that? Currently mine is working as it's supposed to ...LOL I know.. I know..

More
13 years 6 months ago #6 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: guests
Hello,

This is the actual behaviour of Kunena, the guest can't see profiles, maybe in the future we make this thing more configurable.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.400 seconds