- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Question Profile image gallery and featured images of the users?
16 years 3 weeks ago #60622
by vedtam
Profile image gallery and featured images of the users? was created by vedtam
Hi,
I am new to kunena, but I have to admit that it is fantastic! After browsing the posts here on this forum I still have a few questions for which I did not find any answer.
-Is there any plugin for achieving the same personal image gallery (and albums) like here in my forum profile?
-If yes, how could I set this up to get on the homepage a "Latest Images" (uploaded by the users) like gallery?
Regards,
vedtam
I am new to kunena, but I have to admit that it is fantastic! After browsing the posts here on this forum I still have a few questions for which I did not find any answer.
-Is there any plugin for achieving the same personal image gallery (and albums) like here in my forum profile?
-If yes, how could I set this up to get on the homepage a "Latest Images" (uploaded by the users) like gallery?
Regards,
vedtam
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
16 years 3 weeks ago #60646
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Profile image gallery and featured images of the users?
Hello,
What images do you talking about ?
What images do you talking about ?
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #116037
by thetmon4
Replied by thetmon4 on topic Re: Profile image gallery and featured images of the users?
hello,
Did u get the way to sort it out? because I got same problem too !
Did u get the way to sort it out? because I got same problem too !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #116086
by sozzled
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Profile image gallery and featured images of the users?
I will repeat xillibit's question to you, thetmon4: What images are you talking about?
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by sozzled.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- CheechDogg
-
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
14 years 8 months ago #116088
by CheechDogg
Find me on Facebook.
CAG Clan 1st and 3rd Person Shooter Clan on XBOX 360 & PS3
Replied by CheechDogg on topic Re: Profile image gallery and featured images of the users?
I think he means the gallery of photos you can upload into your profile here:
www.kunena.org/people/9085-cheechdogg/photos , each member can set up their own small gallery of photos here.
www.kunena.org/people/9085-cheechdogg/photos , each member can set up their own small gallery of photos here.
CAG Clan 1st and 3rd Person Shooter Clan on XBOX 360 & PS3
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #116090
by sozzled
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Profile image gallery and featured images of the users?
Perhaps. That's a feature of the JomSocial component.
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds