Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Review New Topics But Not New Posts

More
13 years 7 months ago #1 by lostinthesound
Is it possible to have moderator's review new topics, but not new posts? Or a way to make it so that certain level or higher can post topics in a certain section, but anybody can comment on it?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #2 by Matias
Currently no, but we are already planning this feature (not yet sure if they will be in K1.7).

More
13 years 7 months ago #3 by lostinthesound
Sounds great!

Is it possible, then, to only allow topics to be posted by moderators/admins but allow replies by everyone?

More
13 years 7 months ago #4 by Matias
The goal is to have even more freedom, but we have not decided which parts will be in K1.7.

More
13 years 7 months ago #5 by lostinthesound
More freedom is always good. I'm guessing there is no way to allow topics to be posted by moderators/admins but allow replies by everyone, then?

More
13 years 7 months ago #6 by Matias
Unfortunately not for K1.6. :(

More
13 years 7 months ago #7 by lostinthesound
Is there a way for me to add this feature in myself? I really want to be able to set forum permissions.

Time to create page: 0.408 seconds