Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted in rokzipper.php

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #1 by richardhamilton
Hi Guys .. I have integrated the forum with my new site but am having a problem

atal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 71327 bytes) in /home/vanhaydn/www.full-pitch.net/plugins/system/rokgzipper.php on line 241

Is the error I am getting when trying to read a post !

PLEASE HELP
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Changed subject to improve search relevance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Problems
Hello,

The next time please search on the forum, you will find an answer like : www.kunena.com/forum/advsearch?q=increas...name=1&childforums=1

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #3 by Cerberus
Replied by Cerberus on topic Re: Problems
memory limit in your PHP.ini file from your hoster is to low it need to be increased to allow your site to work.

mine on my hosting is set to:

memory_limit 64M

If you dont know how to check what limit is set i can provide a php file that u can run on your site that will tell you all the infomation about PHP configuration. i will attach it here but if admin request it to be remove you will need to PM me for it.

File Attachment:

File Name: phpinfo.txt
File Size:0 KB

just rename to phpinfo.php and run from you public_html directory using this url.

www.YOURDOMAIN.com/phpinfo.php
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Cerberus.

More
13 years 8 months ago #4 by sozzled
Have you thought about eliminating rokzipper.php? :dry:

More
13 years 8 months ago #5 by Fenrir
I've had so many problems with the rokgzipper plugin, so now I use the CSSJSCompress plugin. Maybe you would require to change your gzipper plugin too.

Let me know if I say something wrong in English's grammar or syntax

More
13 years 8 months ago #6 by Matias
Running out of memory could be because of that plugin -- zipping content takes some memory. But the ultimate solution is to give PHP more memory as 32M barely is enough for large Joomla site.

More
13 years 7 months ago #7 by fxstein
I really want to discourage the use of any such extensions.

1.) I have not seen a single one that really works and we probably never will as certain dependencies are hard to impossible to implement.
2.) In my mind this is the wrong way to go about this. Components and modules need to minimize and combine their js and css. These extensions to compress are just a cover up for bad coding practices to begin with.
3.) It will not only introduce various hard to diagnose issues, it will also slow down your server even more

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: richardhamilton

Time to create page: 0.493 seconds