Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question subscriptions not working

More
13 years 8 months ago #1 by cbrace
Hi all,

Since moving to a different server around a week ago, I have been having some problems with the automatic notifications. Since v1.6b was released, a small group of us having been testing it heavily and everything was working fine, including subscriptions, both topic and category. But now something has broken and I can't figure out what is going wrong. It was working briefly again yesterday, but not this morning.

At this point, I suspect some kind of issue with the local smtp server, but I have no way of checking this, since I don't have shell access and can't view the maillog.

Is there anyway of activating any kind of logging within Kunena so I can see what is going wrong here?

Any suggestions most gratefully accepted; subscriptions are vital for us.

TIA

-Colin

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Enabled | htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 160M | Max file upload: 20M

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.0-BETA1 | Build: 3068 | Version name: | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #2 by fxstein
Hi,

My apologies for the issues!

There is a known issue in the Beta that prevented category subscriptions from working. Individuals ones should be working. The category subscription issue has since been fixed post RC1.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
13 years 8 months ago #3 by cbrace
OK, thanks. I've upgraded to RC1 and will test the subscriptions

More
13 years 8 months ago #4 by fxstein
Sorry if I was not clear enough on my previous message.

The bug has been fixed POST RC1 - meaning after the RC1 release. The fix will be pat of the next release we push.

Thx!

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

Time to create page: 0.409 seconds