Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Tiny Tiny Writing When Writing a Post

More
13 years 7 months ago #1 by Oscarfishlover
How do you increase the size of the font when you are writing a post. It is very very small and I know for a fact that that is the first thing people will complain about, as they did on my test forum.

The #1 Oscar Fish website on the net
Joomla! 2.5.14
Kunena 3.0.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #2 by sozzled
The font size is dependent on three things:

(1) the zoom factor that you use in your web browser
(2) the Kunena template
(3) your Joomla site template.

The best advice (really, the only general advice) that we can give is to analyse what's happening using a tool like Firebug for Firefox. The next best thing is to read Before you ask for help with template issues ... . I know, that was written for K 1.5 but, until we've sorted out our own understanding of how K 1.6 templates work, the general principles are still fairly similar. The main difference between K 1.5 and K 1.6 templates (apart from the fact that K 1.5 templates won't work in K 1.6 - and neither will K 1.6 templates work with K 1.5) is that folder structures have changed a little.

K 1.6 is different but the overall dependence on CSS (from both a Kunena and Joomla perspective) is still the the same.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds