Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question [Integration] How to get to make UddeIM show into Kunena tabs?

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #1 by iLucato
Hi folks,

When I use private message and click on it, it get's its own page out side the kunena tabs. So I wonder how to get to make UddeIM show into Kunena tabs? Is that possible? How to achieve that?

Thanks in advance.

Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ], J!1.5.25, rhuk_milkyway, CB 1.8.1, AUP 1.5.13, UddeIM 2.5 and Akeeba Backup 3.3.9

EsferaDoBem.com.br | iLucato.com.br | BemDoado.com.br
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by iLucato.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #2 by etusha
You mean like K.com
K.com use JoomSocial and i think its JSocial option
i think you can NOT do it with UddeIM

More
13 years 8 months ago #3 by iLucato

etusha wrote: You mean like K.com
K.com use JoomSocial and i think its JSocial option
i think you can NOT do it with UddeIM

I'm sorry, but I have no idea what K.com is. So, it's a little hard to me to give you some reply on it. ;0)

Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ], J!1.5.25, rhuk_milkyway, CB 1.8.1, AUP 1.5.13, UddeIM 2.5 and Akeeba Backup 3.3.9

More
13 years 8 months ago #4 by Cerberus

More
13 years 8 months ago #5 by iLucato

Cerberus wrote: k.com = kunena.com = here

Thanks Cerberus. Any Idea how to achieve that buddy? And how about compose the PM as this Ajax pop-up? Is it another plug-in?

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #6 by Cerberus
To be honest with the current intergration of uddleim into K1.6 this is not needed but you can always add uddleim or any other component to the kunena menu (tabs) using joomlas menu manager.
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Cerberus.

More
13 years 8 months ago #7 by iLucato

Cerberus wrote: To be honest with the current interghration of uddleim into K1.6 this is not needed but you can always add uddleim or any other component to the kunena menu (tabs) using joomlas menu manager.

Yup, but when you click on the created PM tab, it opens PM (UddeIM) outside the tabs in its own page and there is no Kunena tabs on the top. So, I'm wondering how to open PM (UddeIM)below the Kunena tabs.

More
13 years 8 months ago #8 by Cerberus
you cant as the are 2 seperate components

More
13 years 8 months ago #9 by Matias
This is a good idea, though..

It should be possible to have Kunena menu in UddeIM. You just need to change Kunena Menu module location into the template and modify your template css to show it as it would be inside Kunena. Then you need to show that menu in every Kunena page and in uddeIM.

More
13 years 8 months ago #10 by iLucato

Matias wrote: This is a good idea, though..

It should be possible to have Kunena menu in UddeIM. You just need to change Kunena Menu module location into the template and modify your template css to show it as it would be inside Kunena. Then you need to show that menu in every Kunena page and in uddeIM.

Hey Matias, does it mean, get some parts of the Kunena Tab menu code and add into Uddeim code? Do you have any idea which files are these where the Kunena menu is mounted? Do I need to copy this part of the code and place into UddeIm code?
Thanks

Time to create page: 0.438 seconds