Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Top menu tabs

More
13 years 8 months ago #1 by MarkBoy81
Top menu tabs was created by MarkBoy81
I've already tried to search the whole forum for this but the search function ended up with a blank page, so I have to ask...

severdia's procedure didn't alter top tabs menu color, so I guess they're images: where can I find them?
I looked into /media and /images but found nothing.

Thanks a lot again. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
To be honest with you, I'm more concerned about the fact that you had problems with the search page.

Could you please reply with details of what search terms you used that resulted in a "blank page", please? We definitely need to get to the bottom of this problem, because we're not helping users (nor ourselves) if we can't use this basic tool.

Re your question: I wasn't aware that the menu tab background colours were images. I thought they were just plain, ordinary, CSS.

More
13 years 8 months ago #3 by MarkBoy81
Replied by MarkBoy81 on topic Re: Top menu tabs
Yes, well, nothing really more to say:
- clicked on Search in the top tab menu;
- entered a few keywords;
- left anything else unaltered;
- clicked Search.
After 1-2 seconds, it ended up with a blank page.

Well, I hypotesized menu tabs are pictures only because severdia's advice about changing forum colours didn't work for them; if they're CSS entries, where can I find them?

Thanks a lot. :)

More
13 years 8 months ago #4 by sozzled

MarkBoy81 wrote: - clicked on Search in the top tab menu;
- entered a few keywords;
- left anything else unaltered;
- clicked Search.
After 1-2 seconds, it ended up with a blank page

I can't reproduce the error, sorry. Can you tell us which keywords you entered that cause the error.

The CSS entries are in the file ../components/com_kunena/templates/default/css/kunena.forum.css

Don't forget, if you change this file, to create a new "forum-min" CSS file, too.

More
13 years 8 months ago #5 by MarkBoy81
Searched again and it worked, guess it was some temporary problem. :)

Time to create page: 0.398 seconds