Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Rank folder

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #1 by MarkBoy81
Rank folder was created by MarkBoy81
Complicated question, I apologize in advance.

Is there a file in the template folder that specifies the folder containing ranks pictures?
I looked at the tables in the MySql database, but it only contain file names. :)
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by MarkBoy81.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #2 by @quila
Replied by @quila on topic Re: Rank folder
Hi Mark,

sincerly I dont understand you question completely.

No, in the template files is not specified any folder to load any image. All is defined in functions of kunena.

Can you explain what you are trying do do and for what you need that information. Thanks.

Regards

More
13 years 9 months ago #3 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Rank folder
Like @quila, Mark, I also don't quite understand the problem that you seem to be having. Does the Wiki article Rank management help you?

More
13 years 9 months ago #4 by MarkBoy81
Replied by MarkBoy81 on topic Re: Rank folder
My problem is that, after a test uograde from K1.5.12 to K1.6, for some (still) unknown reason ranks are not showed up in posts.
I checked the page's HTML source with FireFox and it appears that ranks images are loaded from default_ex/images/ranks (which I guess seems to be the path to the old template in K.1.5.12) rather than default/images/ranks (which should be the current Blue Eagle default template).
Currently I temporarily solved the problem creating the whole default_ex/images/ranks path and putting ranks images in it, but I was thinking it was possible to change the folder path somewhere in the code in order to have it point to the proper folder.
:)

More
13 years 9 months ago #5 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Rank folder
Ohhh! How interesting! Thanks for reporting this - we'll have to look into this matter further.

Did you upgrade your website from K 1.5.x, by any chance? Maybe that's why your site is looking at the default_ex folder? It would be useful if you posted your configuration settings report just to confirm these things, please. Thanks :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: neebrad

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #6 by MarkBoy81
Replied by MarkBoy81 on topic Re: Rank folder
Yes, it's an upgrade from K1.5.12; I also had an issue with another icon (which probably wasn't upgraded either) but Xillibit promptly helped me to fix it: in fact, I had lock_sm.png rather than lock_xsm.png, so all I had to do was renaming the file in order to have it displayed properly.
lock_xsm.png is getting loaded from the proper new path template/default and not template/default_ex as it's wrongly doing for ranks, that's why I wondered whether there's some string around I need to change. :)

I'm currently at work, but later today I'll surely post my configuration settings. :)

Besides those tiny problems, K1.6 works VEEERY well, you can't even imagine how much me (as super-admin) and all of my users appreciate it, IMO it's already mature to be considered stable. :)
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by MarkBoy81.

Time to create page: 0.525 seconds