Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Error 404

More
13 years 9 months ago #1 by Val
Error 404 was created by Val
There was an instance that a posting in our forum would have a broken link that says "404 Not found Sorry, but the content you requested could not be found". As admin/moderator I tried to delete this posting by checking the box on the right most side beside the post, then set the command "delete selected" provided at the bottom of the threads and I hit "GO". As soon as I try this I get a prompt on top of the forum page that says "You don't have moderator permissions!"

How do I configure my forum to be able to delete these kinds of error postings?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Error 404
This is, indeed, unusual. I would have said that, if you get the message "You do not have moderator privileges' this is because you were not logged-in when you tried whatever-it-was-that-you-tried-to-do.

All I can suggest is that you check again that you were logged in as a moderator/admininstrator, show a screen snapshot (or snapshots) that illustrates the issues, and provide us with a copy of your Kunena configuration report, please.

More
13 years 9 months ago #3 by fxstein
Replied by fxstein on topic Re: Error 404
Please provide the configuration information of your site from the Kunena 1.6 backend and post it in here. Need to see versions and builds you are runnig. Thx!

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #4 by Val
Replied by Val on topic Re: Error 404
I have attached a word file that has the screen shot of:

1. Here is the 404 message
2. This shows the boxes on the rght of the posts I want deleted. The command below "delete selected"
3. After hitting the "go"- this messgae "You don't have moderator permissions" appears on the top of the forum page

How do I generate a configuration report? Or do you want a screen shot?

Thanks

ps I am using a kunena version 1.5.8
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Val.

More
13 years 9 months ago #5 by sozzled

Time to create page: 0.497 seconds