Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question If we use kunena jomsocial profile...Can a moderator enter here for ban users?

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #1 by spindy
Ey. A question.

if we use kunena jomsocial profile...Can a moderator enter here for ban users? :

Thanks
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by spindy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #2 by woonydanny
I dont know how well the moderator functions as well as a user's favourites/subscriptions etc can be accessed from the Jomsocial profile. It seems that you cant at present and still need to go into the kunena system which is confusing for users and clunky for them to follow

still wish that i can write my forum signature through a jomsocial plugin and do it from my jomsocial profile :(
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Changed subject for relevance to current topic

More
13 years 9 months ago #3 by sozzled
I think this is something under current investigation at the moment. We'll let you know when we know.

Time to create page: 0.477 seconds