Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Cannot Get Things to Work Properly

More
13 years 9 months ago #1 by Oscarfishlover
When I install 1.6 over the top of 1.5.12 I have both jos_fb & job_kunena tables in the database, is this normal? Also, when I look at my components, it is still listing the version as 1.5.12

If you look at the example below, you will see that the menu is missing, I can't understand why. Also, I installed 1.6 as a fresh install, and made sure I removed all the old tables out of the database before doing this. However, when I look in components, even though Clooney in a 1.6 is listed, the fields under version, author and date are blank. Any ideas what is going on?

www.g0vqy.co.uk/forum

The #1 Oscar Fish website on the net
Joomla! 2.5.14
Kunena 3.0.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #2 by fxstein
Yes it is normal to have both jos_fb and jos_kunena tables. AT a later point we will offer a delete option - but not with the Alpha & Beta releases.

Just ignore the underlying tables for now, they are just a backup copy.

If the menu is missing, it would suggest that the menu modul is not published in the right module position for your template. Please check the Joomla settings for menus.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
13 years 9 months ago #3 by Oscarfishlover
okay, it seems the problem was down to me installing 1.6 instead of 1.6.2

The #1 Oscar Fish website on the net
Joomla! 2.5.14
Kunena 3.0.2

Time to create page: 0.418 seconds