Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Important Templates for Kunena 1.6?

More
13 years 9 months ago #1 by richardcool7
How can i change my Kunena1.5 template to be compatible with Kunena 1.6.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #2 by Cerberus
simple answer is you cant, k1.6 template are made completely different to k1.5 ones.

i had to start from scratch with mine and i now have 4 different coloured ones ready for when kunena goes stable.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #3 by fxstein

richardcool7 wrote: How can i change my Kunena1.5 template to be compatible with Kunena 1.6.

Kunena 1.6 ships with an example template pack in addition to the main template to demonstrate hiw to create your own.
The templates have finally been separated from code and going forward new dot releases will nitbrequire you to redo your templates.

Hope this helps.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by fxstein.

More
13 years 9 months ago #4 by X-tase
Let's hope someone fixes my Kunena template for 1.6 :)

More
13 years 9 months ago #5 by fxstein

X-tase wrote: Let's hope someone fixes my Kunena template for 1.6 :)

There are several template designers working on new K 1.6 templates as we speak. I would expect several shortly after the beta release of Kunena 1.6 (planned for this weekend)

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #6 by Cerberus

unlikely but there we be alot of new templates to choose from off all colours and styles and maybe even some custom twists if requested early enough so they can be worked on **HINT HINT**

fxstein wrote:

There are several template designers working on new K 1.6 templates as we speak. I would expect several shortly after the beta release of Kunena 1.6 (planned for this weekend)

maybe i will release a few of mine then but most wont be released till stable version of kunena.

" pink poodle " maybe as i know someone asked for that a little while ago
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Cerberus.

Time to create page: 0.426 seconds