Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Upgrade of kunena

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #1 by MAW_Trok
Upgrade of kunena was created by MAW_Trok
I saw your fantastic work with the upgrade... and I need to know if you are using also joomla 1.6 or 1.5? thanks :)

If yes... how you istalled/converted to 1.6.

And also... concerning the release of beta... it there a language pack in italian?
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by MAW_Trok.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #2 by Cerberus
Replied by Cerberus on topic Re: Upgrade of kunena
Both j1.6 and j1.5 are supported although J1.6 is limited support as it is only in beta stages. As far as i know k.com is still running J1.5 :)

You have already posted on the langauge topic and that is best place for your language question. the link to it is below for you. :)

www.kunena.com/forum/21-language-specifi...multi-language#51542

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #3 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: Upgrade of kunena
Joomla 1.5 cannot be converted to J1.6 -- yet. So we are currently staying with Joomla 1.5.

There are still some issues in Kunena 1.6 AND Joomla 1.6 which needs to be fixed before Joomla 1.6 can be used in production environments together with Kunena.
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Matias.

Time to create page: 0.328 seconds