Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Question posts transfering

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #131925 by chrustik
posts transfering was created by chrustik
hello,

I have one problem with kunena. When I wanna to transfer some posts from one topic to another topic, I'm getting a problem. In category are 44 topic, but when I wanna to transfer kunene show me only 15 topics. How I can fix it? Kunena is 1.7 version

P.S I attached pic




p.s.s sorry for my english
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by chrustik.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.259 seconds