Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Question Who is responsible for uploading files? Kunena or Joomla core?

More
14 years 2 months ago #129913 by omri
Hi,

I have problems with Hebrew characters when uploading files. They dissapear (the characters)...

So I get uploaded files with only the extension.

Here is an example: Im uploading the file 'בדיקה.jpg'.

So wy question is where should I look for the solution. In Joomla core or in Kunena?

I do succeed uploading files with Hebrew characters through FTP with binary transfer method so I guess it's not related to the server.

Thanks,
Omri

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #129914 by omri
Somthing strange happend...

The Hebrew characters where switched with Latin charcters.

Any idea?

Might it be related to Kunena 2? (on my site I have Kunena 1.7.2).

Omri

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #129915 by omri
OK...

the problem apears when the file name has space.

i'm uploading 'עוד בדיקה.jpg'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds