Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Question annoying screen after going back from kunena 2.0.1 to 1.7.2

More
14 years 2 months ago #129427 by vollach
Hi,

I tried upgrading from 1.7.2 to 2.0.1, didn't like the messed up result I got so I reverted back to a backup of files and SQL database I made prior to the upgrade attempt, thing is, since doing so, every time I enter the kunena control panel at the backend I get this meesage about upgrading to kunena 2.0.1 and backing up before doing so with 2 buttons, one that sends me to the control panel but notifies me the same message will appear next time I log in as well and one to continue upgrade, I do not wish to upgrade and this message is very annoying, how can I get rid of it?

I hope this is the correct place to post it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #129455 by xillibit
Hello,

I think you are still Kunena 2.0.1, what was your issue with Kunena 2.0.1 ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #129529 by vollach

xillibit wrote: Hello,

I think you are still Kunena 2.0.1, what was your issue with Kunena 2.0.1 ?


can't be, I restored the SQL database from before the upgrade and I deleted all files from server and re-uploaded a backup from before the upgrade, beside, when I click to go to control panel it says 1.7.2 and the forum is 1.7.2 when I access it, I just have this annoying message in control panel and an issue with 500 internal server error on the forum which I can't get rid of.

however, the SQL restoration was done using drop table if exist and the database was deleted entirely before restoration, could there be an additional SQL table that causes the message I get?

EDIT:

Oh, and as for my issue with 2.0.1, well, simply put, the lack of Hebrew language and RTL template support as of yet which caused my forum to be all messed up.

EDIT 2:
Well, I figured out a way to get rid of that message, I replaced the admin.kunena.php that was 1KB in size with the one I had in the bak folder under administrator\components\com_kunena which was 148KB in size and the message disappeared, I just hope it won't cause other problems.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by vollach.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.231 seconds