Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Loved Common error in my apache logs

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #1 by Helfgott
Hello folks, i'm using Kunena 1.7 and i see this error frequently in logs:

[Wed Jul 11 21:09:34 2012] [warn] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Notice: Undefined property: KunenaApp::$baseurl in www.mywebsiteexample.com

Then i tried to get my "Report configuration settings" (i get a http 500) so i saw this:

[Wed Jul 11 21:14:57 2012] [warn] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Notice: Undefined property: JSimpleXMLElement::$version in /home/mywebsiteexample.com.ar/public_html/joomla/administrator/components/com_kunena/admin.kunena.php on line 3464

[Wed Jul 11 21:14:57 2012] [warn] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function data() on a non-object in /home/mywebsiteexample.com.ar/public_html/joomla/administrator/components/com_kunena/admin.kunena.php on line 3465

Any sugesstions?
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Helfgott.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #2 by Matias
I remember that similar bugs were fixed from Kunena 2.0. Neither of those should affect on your site (except if you're in administration).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.705 seconds