Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question 1.7.2 main forum / catagories / registered users only

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #1 by bufc
Im not quite sure how to ask this enquiry ...

I have set up my forum to allow the public to view it but for registered users only be able to post and create new topics.

I now wish to have a separate Catagory ? (off shoot forum ?) where by only registered members can view and post. I want these users to be a separate group to the main forum regsitered users.

To give you an example, the forum is a soccer chat room for our club/region/state. I would also like to create a chat room for coaches only and another for Referees only.

Hope this make sense
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by bufc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
Although it's not very well written, part of the technique is explained in Sections, Categories, sub-Categories (Part 2) - advanced setup for special groups and you can do the rest of those things with K 1.7.2 by using Joomla ACL.

I hope that helps.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.378 seconds