Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question URGENT ! updateing kunena messed up my site

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #1 by michalis
ok so basically I have a horizontal kunena login on the header of my website, right above my menu

I kept seeing in joomla control panel that update were available for components/module, most of which were kunena, I stupidly pressed upadate, it caused some error which I did not keep note of silly me, and which took kunena offline, I went into the backend and it basically gave me the option of reinstalling kunena or deleting it, I reinstalled

after this, when you are logged in kunenalogin appears normally in heading, but when you are logged out, the kunenalogin module is situated around 70px downwards, it hides behind the menu background, and all the menu items are pushed downwards into to main content

I tried installing over the module, nothing, I tried unistalling completely and installing again, it seems to have fixed it only for firefox which is weird, because on chrome and IE it does the same thing

how can I fix this?

is it a css issue?

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : ifreedom-fjt | author: FJT | version: 2.5.0 | creationdate: 12-04-2012

Kunena default template details : nts_krevista | author: 9ThemeStore | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2011-05-07

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints 1.7.3 | UddeIm 2.7

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.2 | Kunena Login 1.7.2

Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by michalis.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #2 by michalis
note that I disabled kunena login everywhere exept on the contact page (the icon with the green leaf)

if you need to see it

More
11 years 10 months ago #3 by sozzled
Please discuss your problem with the author of the Kunena template that you purchased. We cannot help with problems involving templates designed by other developers. Sorry.

Time to create page: 0.540 seconds