Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question BB code/smilies not working when site is online

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #1 by Kadijs
So, i got one intresting problem. When site is offline, everthing work great, but when, i turn it on - bb code and smilies just stopt working - and no metters you are admin or just user.

And another problem - how i can enable Mootools upgrade, at the moment it's disable, and i just understand how to do it.
Priviusly, thanks.

My report configuration settings:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 50M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : yt_framework | author: YouTech Team | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 09/11/10

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.4.2

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.2

Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Kadijs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled
Concerning the Mootools Upgrade plugin for J! 2.5.4: see [J! 1.6, J! 1.7, J! 2.5] How do I enable the Mootools Upgrade plugin?

Concerning why your site allows you to use BBcode/emoticons while your site is offline, you should read msg #1 in If you are having problems with Kunena, please read this first . It's my guess that, when your site is online, you have another Joomla extension that loads a Javascript library that conflicts with Jooomla's Mootools library. I don't know what extension it is - it could be a template, module or plugin, that's disabled when the site is offline. It's impossible to tell you what might be the cause if your site remains offline.

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #3 by Kadijs
About mootools i just read that: Mootools upgrade doesn't exit under Joomla! 2.5.4 - so, i sopoe i didn't wory about that..

But about bbcode and emoticons - i have intalled K2 component, jomsocial and JCE editor component.. and nothing else, from 3rd part items.. template - yt-framework.. Meybe some sugestion?

[strike]So - i disable every new plugins (almost all, not turn off most important plugins), all modules, change a tamplate - result -same problem.. i will try reinstall kunena.. maybe that will help.. :unsure:[/strike]

So i find problem - oh well.. demnt Yt-framework plugin YT Plugin.. oh well.. need to find another template or maybe try to code myself :(

So, you can close this topic.
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Kadijs.

More
11 years 10 months ago #4 by Matias
Have you tried if debug has something to do with your issues? Turn it on and check if everything works.

Time to create page: 0.421 seconds