Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question How do I remove multiple posts?

More
11 years 10 months ago #1 by Bandola
Hi!

I have an forum that has many old posts. I want to remove a lot of them. I takes very long time to open each post and remove them one by one. Is there a simple way to remove multiple posts? From frontend or backend?

/Ola

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #2 by Matias
Prune forum.. All topics which haven't been touched (answered) in x days get removed.

More
11 years 9 months ago #3 by davidstefanski
Hi. I ALSO want to remove ALL posts which I created during testing. I have 184 testing forums and my site will grow to more than a 1000.. (a nationwide opinion site for Brazil, 8 topics, 27 states and aprox. 80 cities).. I NEED a method to clear all TOPIC entries globally. I am using 1.7 Joomla with 1.7 Kunena..

Many thanx to anyone for their help, I am only with Kunena/Joomla for 4 weeks, A Newbie but LOVING IT!!

Dave

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #4 by GoremanX
By "184 testing forums", I assume you mean 184 testing categories?

As Matias mentioned above, you can use the "Prune Categories" feature to accomplish what you need. In the Kunena administration, go to Forum Tools -> Prune Categories. Select all the categories you want to prune, and set it to prune topics which haven't had a reply in the last 1 day, and they should all be removed.

THE place to discuss photography!
www.friendlyphotozone.com
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by GoremanX.
The following user(s) said Thank You: davidstefanski

More
11 years 9 months ago #5 by davidstefanski
Thank you for your reply. I would just like to take a minute and tell one & all that in the Kunena 1.7 forum you can delete ALL posting using the following:

Log-in as Admin -> Components -> Kunena Forums -> User Manager -> [Select desired User] -> Trash All Messages

This will put ALL postings from ALL Categories for the selected user in the Trash, AFTER this just use Trash Manager to PERMANENTLY remove the posts...

I stumbled on this only by accident and it works GREAT!!!

I hope this helps others...

Like we say here in Brazil, Hugs to All

Dave

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds